Select a time range and optional services.
*Starting from 500 yen/hour/person
Pay the fee at the front desk on the 4th floor and get a keycard.
*The check-out time is printed on your receipt.
Relax in any area from the 4th to the 6th floor. Please note that only women are allowed to enter the 6th floor.
*You can even buy books and stationery available in the store.
Come to the front desk on 4F if you want to extend your time.
*Visit the front desk when you leave the premises too.
A calm retreat
in the hustle and bustle
About TSUTAYA BOOK APARTMENT
A space to do what you like without any time constraints!
TSUTAYA, known for its vast selection of books, has now opened the TSUTAYA BOOK APARTMENT, a unique, novel space where customers can enjoy reading books, relaxing, and doing what they like. You will have a more relaxing time here, in Shinjuku, than when you are at home.
1-minute walk from the east exit of Shinjuku Station or from exit A5 of Shinjuku-Sanchome Station
- Shinjuku Minimu BuildingⅠ4F - 6F,
- Shinjuku Minimu BuildingⅡ5F - 6F,
- 3-26-14 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
on weekends & holidays (*excl. tax)
Special flat fee packages for long periods
Optional service fees
- Women-only floor
- 100 yen at a time
- Private booth
- 500 yen at a time
- Room wear rental
- 1000 yen/set
- Co-working space
- 100 yen at a time*Use iMac (free)
- 500 yen/time/person
Open 24 hours
Luggage storage (Ecbo Cloak)
Charging area for electrical devices
Books & stationery sales counter
Shower room(additional fee)
Room wear(additional fee)
Women-only floor(additional fee)
Co-working space(additional fee)
Private booth(additional fee)
4th Floor Front desk & co-working space
Use the co-working space to do some work or research after work or school, or during job hunting. A perfect environment to stay focused!
5th Floor Common space
If you want a change of scenery, please visit this area that is inspired by glamping. You will feel like you’re camping amidst nature.
6th Floor Women-only floor
This floor specifically caters to the needs of women. Other than dressing tables for applying and removing makeup, there are also private booths where you can be comfortable all by yourself.
HOW TO USE
For more information, please contact our staff.
Each customer has to provide one of the documents listed below as proof of their identity when using the premises.
Passport, international driver’s license, or any document that contains the name, date of birth, and current address.
*Pre-school children are not allowed.
- ● Smoking is prohibited on the premises.
- ● Using delivery services is not allowed on the premises.
- ● If we are unable to confirm your identity, such as when you are too drunk or when you have too much makeup, we may refuse you from entering the premises.
- ● No pets are allowed on the premises.
- ● Other than the above, if we notice that you are bothering other customers on the premises, we may ask you to leave.